“Express delivery” of mathematical computation: Mathcad Express, free, forever
The world’s most popular engineering calculation software, Mathcad, is now available in a free version. For a 30 day trial period, new Mathcad Express gives you all the capabilities of the full Mathcad Prime 2.0 version. After that it reverts to limited functionality in perpetuity.
Mathcad Express gives users the ability to spend more time solving engineering problems and less time programming, documenting, reporting and verifying their solutions. Although it lacks the more powerful features of Mathcad Prime 2.0, such as advanced numeric functions, solving capability, Excel integration, 3D plotting, programming and symbolic, Mathcad Express is still a powerful analysis tool – and it is easy to learn and easy to use.
Mathcad Express includes the following capabilities.
- Create, edit, review and mark up Mathcad Prime documents – and convert and use files from older versions of Mathcad too.
- Enter your equations in familiar maths notation, as you would write them on paper or a blackboard, and watch the results calculate automatically – and re-calculate whenever you change a variable.
- Place equations, formulae, plots, text and images wherever you want on the page, automatically documenting your work as you go.
- Perform a broad range of mathematical functions and operations, produce top-quality x-y plots, handle vector and matrix operators.
- Never worry about unit-related errors – Mathcad Express seamlessly tracks units for you, maintains their integrity and accuracy and automatically identifies any inconsistencies.
Users can expect to see in-product messages with information on selected features, training, tips and tricks and easy ways to purchase the full commercial product, along with specific “Mathcad Express” headers and watermarks on worksheets. A user who decides to upgrade to the full product will receive the full breadth of Mathcad capabilities and eliminate in-product advertising and watermarks.
To find out more about Mathcad Express click here.
Mathcad is supplied and supported in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria and the Nordic countries by Adept Scientific.
With offices in the UK, Germany and throughout the Nordic region, Adept Scientific is one of the World’s leading suppliers of software and hardware products for research, scientific, engineering and technical applications on desktop computers. Full details and contact information for all Adept Scientific international offices are available at www.adeptscience.com; or telephone +44 (0) 203 695 7810.
What do our Customers say about us?
At 13-years old, my daughter’s research manuscript has been accepted for publication in a top tier peer-reviewed Environmental Science journal and OriginPro 8.6 will allow her to export the graphs in a wide variety of formats which can meet any publisher’s requirements. Kudos to OriginLab for designing innovative and intuitive software that can span the needs of both a burgeoning young scientist like my daughter to a PhD expert in their field. It is hard to imagine that other products offer this extraordinary level of user versatility.Michael Grimmett, MD, FACP, FACS Ophthalmologist Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Good balance of basic information and practical tips for the more experiencedDV, Manchester, UK
Your web page is simply brilliant. Congratulations!CF, Kirknewton, UK
Amazing, wish I had learned about Endnote 5 years ago
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.