Technical Computing Magazine: Issue 37
Read all about...
- Supercharged multi-domain modelling and simulation with MapleSim
- Mightier than ever, new EndNote X2 flexes its renowned reference managing muscle
- Preview 11 new budget-friendly high-end DAQ devices from Measurement Computing
- Make real-time for quality with NWA Quality Analytics Server
- Beat the clock and the competition - find reliable technical information fast with Knovel
- New Reference Manager 12 makes collaborative research across the globe a reality
- Make large-scale number crunching a piece of cake witth upcoming FlexPro 8
- Compact UEI Cube DAQ devices for multipurpose measurement and control
- File Size: 5.70 MB
We regret that we are unable to mail this item to addresses outside the United Kingdom or Irish Republic. Please contact your local office for further information or choose the download or email options.
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.