ChemClip: 3D Model Explorer for Protein-Ligand Visualization
Do you know... ...that your copy of ChemBio3D includes our state-of-the-art Model Explorer for visualizing protein-ligand complexes? Our ChemBio3d package can:
- Manipulate protein structures (including importing PDB-formatted polypeptides).
- Visualize protein backbones or fragments in ribbon format, cartoon format, or ball-and-stick format, for each subcomponent.
- Identify and select individual amino acid residues on protein strands.
- Dock ligands in protein pockets.
- Represent ligands in space-filling models to visualize protein pocket fit.
Next StepsAccess external site now.
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.