DASYLab Quick Start - USB-TEMP and USB-TC Series Preconfigured Examples
DASYLab is an easy-to-use graphical software program that allows you to quickly build custom applications without programming.
These DASYLab preconfigured examples demonstrate how to use DASYLab with the USB-TEMP and USB-TC Series for typical temperature monitoring scenarios. Five examples are included for each device. With the exception of the control example, all examples will run with DASYLab Lite or better.
- One channel acquisition, display, maximum/minimum, and data logging
- Above example with user input and multi-file capability
- Four channel acquisition, display, maximum/minimum, and data logging
- All channels (eight temperature, two CJC), display, maximum/minimum, and data logging
- One channel with two-point control, to a digital output channel (requires DASYLab Basic)
Read the USB-TEMP and USB-TC Series Preconfigured Examples Quick Start guide and then download the examples directly from within the pdf.
For the time being we are unable to offer the following product ranges although we are currently working hard to increase the number of products we can offer in the future. Please contact us to talk about alternative products that we may be able to offer you.