The latest version of PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0 has been released on 2nd of October 2019 and added such new capabilities as:
- Customisation of margin dimensions, including headers and footers that can be used in both imperial and metric paper types
- As a result of improved Find/ Replace functionality users can now find and replace just parts of variables, for example in subscripts
- PTC has added multiple language spellcheck support based on your installed system keyboards
- Possibility to add hyperlinks in your worksheets for a quicker and more efficient link to external resources
- Access to expanded printing options, for instance, printing page selection, current page, and specific pages
- New symbolic engine (users can also choose legacy symbolic engine instead)
- Above all, PTC updated the chart component so that it enables you to save your chart as an image.
- Option to choose from a larger amount of chart component templates
- Added a zoom option in the chart component functionality
If you want to upgrade to PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0, please download it now.
Existing PTC Mathcad users will need to have a new licence file, so contact us when you are ready for an update.